High definition optical zoom cameras for aerial photo and videography, thermal imaging sensors, laser scanners (LIDAR), Methane gas detectors and UT . These sensors have been developed to inspect, detect and measure anomalies including structural damage and failures, Gas leaks, ROW encroachment and metal thickness to name a few.
Sensor data is then used to produce informative reports & include highly accurate measurable Data that can be processed into 2D Orthomosaics, Digital Surface / Elevation Models and 3D Point Cloud models, , Augmented Reality Overlays, Methane Detection and Quantification.
- Aerial Photography and Videography
- Surveillance (Tethered and untethered Ops)
- Inspections (O&G Facilities, Pipelines, Powerlines, Flares, Cell Towers, Buildings, Infrastructure)
- Search and Rescue/Recovery
- Near Shore Oil Spill monitoring
- Methane Detection and Quantification
- Internal Tank/Pipeline Inspections
- NDT UT metal thickness testing
- Volumetric Testing
- Thermographic Inspections (Solar Farms, Transformers, Powerlines)
- Emergency Response for Incident Command/Disaster Management
- Drone Consultancy
DJI : Mavic Mini , M100 , M2EA, M300 RTK, M350RTK
Elistair : Ligh-T